Official Kansas Member Roster

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey guys! My name is Adam and just moved to Ottawa, KS. I’ve lived in KS for about 10 years. My wife was born and raised here.

New member from Wichita. Just started Smoking 4 weeks ago. Bought a GMG Daniel Boone Edition. I am now addicted accomplished 2 chickens 1 Turkey breast 1 Pork Loin 2 bottom round roast 6 blocks of cheese and 3 juicy steaks.

Like the Title says

Just list your name and Location as specific or non as you like. Only requirement is to be from the Sunflower State.

My name is Aaron, I live a few miles north of Topeka now. Born and raised on a farm in north central Kansas, southeast of Beloit about 30 miles.
Go by Khaymanbb, live in Topeka, KS myself. Spent 4 years in Tyler, TX for work but made it back home in 2010. Lived around here all my life.

Hi all, count me in.
I've lived in Kansas all my life. Grew up in the little town of Johnson in SW Ks, not far from BF Egypt. Work took me from one corner of the state to the other by way of Pratt, Hutchinson, McPherson and now reside in Merriam, 10 minutes from downtown Kansas City. In 2010 I received a Weber 18.5 WSM for Fathers Day. My wife and daughters were the real beneficiaries of that purchase. I've learned a lot about bbq since living in KC. Hope to learn more and share what I can with the community.

Hi, my name is Kevin and I live in Yates Center. I have been a smoking addict for more than 10 years. Hopefully this forum will keep my addiction going.

Steven from Wichita smoker for going on 6 years now. Started on a char-broil bullet 20 inch, now have a z grills 550b, vision kamado, pkgo, and an old country pecos

Hi. I'm Richard and I'm in Wichita. Grew up in Ottawa, then left the state for work in the mid 90s, and returned after I retired from that job about 7 years ago. Right now my smoker is a wsm, however I learned the ropes on the $3-500 offsets from places like lowes, etc. Been smoking meats off and on for about 15 years now.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky