off premise catering ny

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Funny you should mention that, as I just signed on to to my first event. I'm cooking for our neighborhood July 4th picnic: 120 adults/80 kids. Luckily, I'm in the convention hotel business so I have access to some outstanding chef's who are helping me calculate lbs, etc. If you've got some questions, I'll get you the answers.

Oh, and head on over to the Roll Call forum and introduce yourself. Lots of great ppl here to help you with anything 'smoking'.

I just checked out the link from Sweet Intense and he's not asking for advice, rather he's advertising. He's a chef in NY who wants to sell off site catering. Dang, and I thought he wanted some help.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky