Not new to the board, but got some new gear!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vegas_frak

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 5, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Thought I'd pass along a pic of my latest aquisition. Sorry for the shotty cell camera picture.

I picked up this rig from my friends dad for $250.00. Couldnt pass it up. His name is Chuck so I'm thinking of calling it the "Chuck Wagon" in his honor.

It has at least a 4 inch pipe with holes in the bottom running from the fire box up to the front of the chamber. I imagine this makes for good even heat distribution.

The grates inside measure 29x18 and there are 4 in a row so that's what 6 feet ?!?

Anyway I'll post some better pics after I do some resurrection. I am lining up a little sand blast action for the outside and a paintjob. The grates are in good shape, but I need to give it a good degrease on the inside from the last 6 years of cooking. I also intend to redo the side cutting boards and maybe make the side tray about 6 inches wider.

Anyway thanks for looking and thanks for a great forum!

chuckwagon.jpg

Enjoy!

Vegas Frak

Great buy congrats
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

WOWsuper deal price is right keep us posted on this and lets see the good stuff comen out of it please.

Sweet nice job! Looking forward to the Q-Views from that baby.

Nice score on that smoker, congrats my friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky