North Florida Gathering 2020 Canceled

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Florida
Ok people it's time to get this thing going again. Dates are April 3, 4, and 5th if you've been here before you know the deal if you haven't try searching for past N FL Gathering threads and you should find plenty. If you have any questions just ask.
We look forward to catching up with old friends and also making new ones.
If you need directions send me a PM
I will talk to the hotel very soon and get room info they usually give us a decent rate. Have some spaces for RV's and plenty of room for tents.

As things progress I will update this thread with the new info

RV Spots Reserved
Jammo
JckDanls 07
BamaFan
Boykjo
Jaxrmrjmr

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Got you one reserved Allen

If I knew my RV would make it I would be there.

I'm in Jerry... put me down for my usual spot please ... And it's great to see your doing better and that y'all are up to the challenge ..

Pinneywoods, this is GREAT NEWS! Wife, son & I attended in 2011. Was a great enjoyable long weekend for us. Maybe we can make it this Spring.

Keith your normal spot will be waiting on you.

Tom it would be good to see you and yours again

Adam a trip or two around your area should give you a good idea if it'll do it or not

That's great news Jerry. Will be great to see you and Karen. Save a spot for me. I still have the pop up but I'm contemplating renting an RV there. The old girl(RAM) is at 360k miles.
Count me in :emoji_relaxed:

Ok people it's time to get this thing going again. Dates are April 3, 4, and 5th if you've been here before you know the deal if you haven't try searching for past N FL Gathering threads and you should find plenty. If you have any questions just ask.
We look forward to catching up with old friends and also making new ones.
If you need directions send me a PM
I will talk to the hotel very soon and get room info they usually give us a decent rate. Have some spaces for RV's and plenty of room for tents.

As things progress I will update this thread with the new info
Sherrie and i will be there. I'll do a little cajun food Fri night if y'all want. But can't handle cooking all weekend.

Reactions: boykjo
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky