noob's 2nd fatties, 1st ever qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

orlandosmoking

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 29, 2009
Orlando, Fl
First I needed some snacks for today's smoke so I crumbled the last fatty from previous smoke to make a spicey cheese dip.

First one was mild sausage for the kids with ham, cheese, onion, bell pepper.

Next up was hot sausage with habanero cheese, jalapenos, onion, bell peppers for those who love heat!

Into the MES above the turkey for basting

Waiting for the MES to work it's magic with apple / hickory mix

Finially ready!

Awesome job!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
You could take it up a notch by drizzling that there spicy cheese dip over the fatty...just a suggestion.

Those look really good...that MES sure works some magic. The pictures show what looks to me like a very good texture to those fatties.

Now those are some really good lookin Fatties you have there. I really like the sliced Qview for it shows alot of roll to the meat of the fattie.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky