noob from western Washington

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ducksoup

Original poster
Mar 9, 2012
Hello to all. Newbie to this forum. I've been grilling and smoking for many years. Unfortunatley, not always that good. Hoping to gleen some good tips and tricks from this site. I'm a life long hunter and used to take my game to a meat processer but my last bad experiance has cured me of that. I plan on doing all my own from now on. Recentley single and living in a smallish apartment so a big smoker or grill is out of the question right now. The good news is I can do some things at my kids and friends homes. I'm just now trying my hand at sausage making and I'm excited about the possibilities. Lots to learn and I'm ready to get started!

welcome1.gif
   Glad to have you aboard!

Would you please update your profile info to include your location. Thanks!

welcome1.gif
 to SMF . You have come to the right place for smoking info. This site is loaded with great info just use the search bar at top of page to find what you are looking for. If you can't locate the answer just ask folks here are willing to share there knowledge. I suggest you take  the 5 day e-course on smoking its chuck full of great info.Smoking  5-Day e-Course  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky