Noob from the Central Coast of California

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

74sharps

Original poster
Jan 24, 2014
Hi all,

As far as background goes, I worked for a BBQ caterer through college for extra funny money. Have been grilling ever since (30+ years). Almost mandatory in this area being close to the origins of the Santa Maria Style BBQ. Started smoking a few years ago with a gas smoker my father never used much. This is a great forum with volumes of info. It's going to take some time to work my way through it. Thanks.

Hey, big welcome 74Sharps!  Folks here are always asking about tri tip and you sound like an expert!  Although well known out here on the WC that cut of meat is lesser known back east, but folks are learning!  Have fun!  Friendly folks here.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky