NJ transplant living in WV

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

njinwv

Original poster
Dec 10, 2015
West Virginia
Hi all,

My name is Mike and I lived in NJ before moving to WV 3 years ago and haven't looked back. I told my wife I wanted a gym for X-mas and she got me a smoker instead. I am not complaining. I have only smoked a few things but all came out good after spending a great deal of time reading here. Thanks to everyone that gives advice, without you I would be very, very lost. I found out very fast that smoking is very addictive and I look forward to checking out more pics and tips and eventually making some of my own.

Hey Mike,  Welcome to the site and the smoking hobby. 

I lived in Tyler county WV for a stretch, although I've been away from there about 35 years.  It was quiet, beautiful and for the most part peaceful.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky