Nice piece of lamb.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

link

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 7, 2008
Michigan
Did a nice 6lb lamb leg yesterday that came out perfect. I smoked this on the ceramic egg this time temp got between 250° and 300°. I took this to an internal temp of about 1.3 and then let it rest to carry over and man was this tasty.

I removed the bone and tied it up so it would be even and then made stock with the bone.

Cooked with regular coals and a bit of Cherry chunks I had.
Thanks for looking
Link

Attachments

• Temp.jpg
    Temp.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Cooking2.jpg
    Cooking2.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Cooking.jpg
    Cooking.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 72
  • done.jpg
    done.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 71
I am a lamb junkie!
But it is so expensive around here that I just buy a couple of chops on a special occasion.
Your lamb leg is just making me drool!
Great work & congrats on making the carousel!!
Al

Thanks for the Kind words guys! Making the carousel is a bonus!

Link

That lamb looks wonderful.

point for sure.

Chris

Link that is a beautiful piece of meat, Love that, Lamb is a favorite but hard to find here. Point for sure. Congrats on the carousel ride.

Very nice looking leg and slices!
Mmmmm, I want some lamb now.
Nice cook, worthy of the Carousel.
Like!

I really like me some lamb or mutton, but just my boy's and I enjoy it.
The wife will eat it only because it's what was cooked , and everyone else won't touch it.
That and the price, therefore it's a treat for me that I rarely get.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky