Nice article about making Bangers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks for sharing.
Great informative tutorial for some tasty looking sausages
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Now I have eaten a true or atleast what I have thought to be a true banger sausage from an English deli of sorts. Now the vidio is really nice an all but the next part would be really nice to see it finished making the banger. Now those are the things that get megoing here is the true blue recipes for things like a banger sausage.

Cool i joined the sausage making forum too, it doesn't look like they post pics of the food damn them!!! we will have to show them the light.

A very nice article till I saw the pic of his stuffed sausage on the Kitchen Aid, thats not pretty.

Yeah, I've left comments for him previously trying to convince him to cough up the $70 bucks and get a Grizzly stuffer. So far it hasn't worked.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky