NH State championships - Merrimack, NH June 19-21

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jumbo shrimp, ribeye steak, chicken wings, brisket, pork butt and ribs are packed in ice. We'll source out chicken thighs and sausage when we get down there. Seek us out if you come down.

Team Green Mountain Smokeshack

-rob

I may be swinging down to see you for this one Rob. Got some things going on this weekend, and the weather looks like it is not going to be good, but I may make it out. Are you doing Harpoon again this year?

Hi there Rob. I was with you last year at Harvard and will be at this one with Steve as the team "Backyard BBQ Dads". Are you bringing the ice for the Pup-cicles this time? Will certainly look you up there!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky