NFG here in Central Florida.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

john51277

Original poster
Oct 1, 2010
Central FL
I have been smoking meats for years, hell, I used to manage a SuperSmokers BBQ in St Louis area for a while and used Old Hickory smokers while there.  I have always owned a brinkmann el cheapo round smoker, and have used the hell out of them.  I just bought a Brinkmann smoke-n-pit and will be setting it up and trying to get some killer food from it.  I already have a few mods in mind and need to get to work.  Nice forum.  I have been lurking for years and been making ABTs and fattys since reading about them a few years ago.  I figured it was time to step up and try to contribute! 

Glad to see you joined the SMF. WELCOME!!! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that I can't wait to see and hear all about your smokes. Its fun to see new members as everyone brings a new perspective and new idea's to the table which we love around here as you know. Roll out the QVIEW!!!!

Welcome John,

Sounds like a lot more info coming our way!

Thanks for joining,

Bearcarver

Lurking for years wow lol glad you joined finally!! central Florida here to where abouts are you? Brevard County here

icon_cool.gif

Well then welcome John and it's nice to have you here after all this time. Now I hope you know the ropes so now get out there and show us what you can do. I was looking at your name and then it hit me I'm really old for I gaduated high school in 77 Real Bummer

Last edited:
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
icon_cool.gif

John, Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky