newsletter archives

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thats cool and now I have even more reading to do also I like any style of ribs smoked with cherry!!

cool.gif

Now I like to read the news letter when I get them and there's some good info in them for sure. I have always grilled my CSR with a little of a homemade bbq sauce. But maybe it;s time for a smoking some ribs I'm sure there are some in the freezer anyway.

I do know that CSRs are different geographically.. I had someone email me this morning and said theirs are very lean which would make it better for the grill. Here in the midwest they are cut from the pork butt and are very fatty and do extremely well in the smoker. The flavor from the cherry wood is AMAZING!!!

For the grill, I would cut them up and place bite size pieces on a skewer alternating with veggies, fresh pineapple, mushrooms, onions, etc. and glazed with a honey/barbecue sauce just before you take them off. Delicious!!

Got some smoked ones in the fridge.. going to heat one up right now
icon_mrgreen.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky