• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

reelboat

Original poster
Dec 23, 2013
Hi, I'm Rich from San Antonio, Texas.  I've been grilling and smoking for over 20 years and am now converting to an electric smoker.  I have a cajin Injector that I'm trying for the first time as we speak.  I've smoked some deer/pork Kielbasas which turned out really good smoked with Pecan.  I also have some home made Boudin smoking now and it's almost ready.  For tonight I have a Wild Hog Loin roast on and am using Jeff's rub for the first time.  It sure smells good, I'll let you know how it turns out.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Thanks Gary.  The Boudin and Hog both turned out great.  I'm really happy with Jeff's rub.  We have a lot of hogs in South Texas where my lease is.  I normally take 3 or 4 a year.  The sous eat great when their 150 to 200 lbs.

MERRY CHRISTMAS from GARY in EAST TEXAS

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky