Newbie signing in

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

frogpond

Original poster
Nov 7, 2015
Hi everybody I'm Paul from the great N.W. aero machinist by trade.  Mainly smoking fish is what I've done for well over 20 yrs pretty good at at catching them also, but I've also smoked turkeys in a Brinkman water smoker for Thanksgiving  to die for.  Recently purchased a 30" Masterbuilt electric with bluetooth ,have 30 days of warranty so trying to work it hard in case I got a bad one so far so good : ) .  My smoker model is exclusively sold through BassPro Shop it has 6 racks instead of 4 which is really nice for me as it can smoke more fish it also came with cover and stand to get it off the ground gloves and cooking CD anyway pretty excited about doing other meats and looking forward to learning and sharing.   Regards,   Paul 

Welcome Paul hope your new smoker works out fine for you. look around this site there is a lot of information and if you can't find what you are looking for just ask and someone will be there to help you.

Welcome from SC, Paul. It's good to have you on this great site. It appears that your experience will be a tremendous addition for us.

Good luck and keep on smokin', Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky