• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Newbie Saying Hi to Everyone

sdob1

Joined Jun 19, 2010
Howdy Folks,

My name is Dave, I'm new to smoking foods, been eating smoked food for a long time.  I've been lurking around here for a little while getting some great advice and info since getting a 24" Smoke Vault for Father's Day.

I have had a few successful smokes since then, chicken, 2 butts, a fatty, and a brisket.  Hope to do some Q-views on smokes in the future.

SDOB1

arnie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 20, 2010
Welcome. I f you have any questions post a picture of your next smoke and take in the advice. It's all good 

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

First off Welcome Dave to SMF. you'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction

toxie

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 8, 2009
Welcome to SMF!! Lots of good folks and information here...

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Welcome Dave!

You'll love it here!

Bearcarver

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

tom37

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 24, 2009
Welcome to the site   SDOB1

Its a great place, I sure hope you enjoy.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks