Newbie near Chicago

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

poolq

Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Sep 23, 2008
Oswego, IL
Hello Everyone - I've been playing at smoking for a little over a year now. Been devouring this site about the same. Can't believe how helpful and friendly everyone is. I feel like I know many of you personally.

Anyway, thought it was time I joined in the fun.

Smoked a couple of butts and my first fattie last weekend. Family loved the fattie! Can't wait to try another one. Have some pics but can't get them out of the camera...can't find the cable
PDT_Armataz_01_15.gif

Talk to you soon!

Welcome poolq........you found the best site out there on the net.........BIG Family here, and they will treat you as a member OF that family..........

Make sure you sign up for Jeff's free 5-day ecourse. lots of great info, even if you have been smoking for a while......tips and tricks and such.

check out some of the stickies............they will show you how to post the q-view, if you need help...........how to do a search for a topic, or to answer a question, that may of been answered many times before.........

BUTT! At the same time, the only stupid question, is the one NOT asked.....

Once again, welcome........

d88de

Welcome aboard PoolQ...glad ya finally joined in! Lookin forward to the pics
wink.gif

Welcome to the SMF!! Used to live up by the Navy base for 21 years, wherebouts are you from?

Welcome to the SMF, I'm glad you're making use of the great resources available here. Don't wait on that camera cable, we love to see Q View!

You're only allowed one no pic post. You've already used it up, so find the cable
PDT_Armataz_01_15.gif
biggrin.gif

I know, I know. If you don't have pics, it didn't happen! I'm working on it. Thanks everyone.

Welcome to SMF glad you came in out of the shadows. If you don't find that cable you need to get a card reader cause we need Qview
biggrin.gif
Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to the forum. If you have not done ABT's yet, you have to try them.

Welcome aboard. What everyone else said.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky