Newbie in NY

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

seaham358

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 18, 2007
Hyde Park, NY
Been smoking about a year now and LOVE it.
I have a Charbroil smoker with the side fire box and it works well for what I need.
Smoked a bunch of ribs so far, chicken and different kinds of cheese.
Brined a chicken last week for the first time and then smoked it.. That was the BEST chicken I ever had.. Would have never thought a simple brine would make the bird taste so good.
I hope to pick up a few good tips on the site...

Bob

Welcome to SMF!! You want tips, all you need to do is ask a question, the friendly folk here will make answer.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome to the SMF. You'll pickup more than just tips here, lots of variations, mods, and laughs too.

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Welcome to the SMF
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome... Today I will be smoking some Eye of Round and 2 small chickens. And if I get to the store for some Fresh Mozzarella I will put that on late after the coals die down..

This is a great web site..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky