Newbie here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

peeks

Original poster
Dec 30, 2016
Hello all my name is Chris im from Wisconsin and new to this whole new world of smoking. I got a Bradley original smoker for a Christmas this year ive been wanting one for a long time. Im looking for any pointers and suggestions i can get. Ill be trying pork tenderloin and venison tenderloin tomorrow. And Babyback ribs on monday. So ill take any help and pointers i can get. Im also hoping to make my own sausage and snack sticks in the near future once i get things figured out with this new found art of cooking. Thanks in advanced for all the help.

Welcome Chris I'm new here too. And it's nice to find a fellow wisconsinite. :) I hope you enjoy your new gift. Patience is key to any great art! Edible or not

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum from East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of                     information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky