Newbie here lookin for some answers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cap22

Original poster
Oct 7, 2015
Hi everyone my names Clint and I recently bought a new home and it came with a smokehouse. Been busy with other things around the property but now I would like to try it out. I was curious if someone could tell what type it is and maybe how to use. I have pics. Thanks!

Last edited:
Welcome to the site Clint.  Brother;  You hit the jackpot.  I know that I would consider a smokehouse on a piece of property I was looking to buy a big +.  Do you know what fuel the smokehouse was designed to use?  Does it have a fire box?  Or a propane burner inside?

I think that you would get better responses if you can post up more pictures showing both the inside of your smokehouse and a variety of shots of the outside.

You might also do well to start a "What have I got" thread in the smokehouse section.  (Also with plenty of pics).

It has a firebox from what I see. When I toured the house there was a lot of charcoal in bags in the smokehouse and there was sausage hanging in there too so I know it works! I will post another thread in the smokehouse section with the rest of the pics. Thank you!

Your welcome.  Did you get the sausage with the property? 
biggrin.gif

Sure sounds like it was charcoal fired, huh?  I look forward to seeing your thread in the smokehouse section.

Do you have other smokers?  (Are you a smoker)?

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a hot day in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky