Newbie from Utah

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

copperking

Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
Copperton Utah
Hi all. Just joined up and love it already. Tried my first smoke last night. Luckily I found the site first. I did a fatty stuffed with pepperoni, genoa salami and shredded provalone cheese. AWESOME! I also tried a batch of Wicked Baked Beans. GREAT!

I just purchased a Kingsford charcoal grill with a smoke box on the side, at the Outdoor Retailer Summer Expo in Salt Lake as a demo model. Dutch should be familiar with this show, as we only live 10-15 miles apart. Hope to bump into him one day.

Thanks in advance for all the help I get with my newbie questions.

Todd

Let me be first to say Welcome to SMF!
You have come to the right place!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Welcome to SMF copperking. Glad to have you with us. Be sure to ask any questions you may have. Someone will be along to give you an answer.

Hey Todd, welcome to SMF!! Looking forward to meeting up with ya. Graduated from the old Bingham High School in Copperton in '75. Still like to make the drive up there every now and again.

Hello Copperking and I'm happy to see that you have joined the SMF. I'm sure you'll enjoy all the tips, stories, and laughs that are provided by the members.

Welcome Todd -

Glad you jumped right in with the fattys they are very addictive and you can get very creative with them as you've seen. So what's next? A butt? A brisket? Maybe some chicken?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky