Newbie from South Carolina

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lowcountrysmoke

Original poster
Apr 13, 2014
Goose Creek, SC
Hey everyone,

My name is Will and I live in Goose Creek, SC.  I've always loved grilling, but just got my first smoker last week.  I've found a lot of helpful info on here already and look forward to learning a lot more.  

Hiyas Will, nice to meet you. I long ago was familiar with Goose Creek. Stationed in Charleston, loaded and off loaded at the weapons station. Guess that's all down in Georgia now.

You are going to love smoking its a great habit to acquire. You even get to eat all your mistake! No proof!

I look forward to seeing your smokes.

Its a pleasure to meet you, and remember there is very little that deals with smoking that can not be solved with patience and common sense.

Welcome indeed! And please come join our "winos" group, if you're a wine drinker or fan; (click up in the "Groups" section), as we have a great deal of fun!

AND, there is a new South Carolina group to join too. (I'm looking to move there before the next winter - Kiawah Island being ideal - and may wish to pick your brain on some things if you don't mind)?

Meanwhile, you'll absolutely love this site and its people and food!!!

Cheers!!! - Leah

Welcome Will, glad you joined our group, lots of good people and ideas here,

Gary S

Hey Will

Welcome to the Smoking  forum.   You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have.  Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right.  LOL.   Don’t forget to post qviews.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky