Newbie from Phoenix

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

batman825

Original poster
Jul 3, 2016
I'm new to smoking and looking for a new hobby.  I don't own a grill so I'm looking for advice on the best newbie pellet grill to get started with.  Sounds like temp is a big factor and here in Phoenix in the afternoon I think I could cook on my regular grill in the summer without turning on the gas LOL!  Look forward to all the good advice.

Hey Batman welcome to the site, this is a great place to learn.  I think a pellet grill is a good way to ease into smoking.  If you don't get much response here, try making a post over in the pellet section of the forum.  Good luck on the search and good smokin'.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky