Newbie From Ne Ohio Justing Saying Hi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Welcome to the SMF
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

hi all,
i just signed up for the forum (hoping for some summer guidance) and i thought i would introduce myself. I am a 40 ish canadian, good in the kitchen with a yearning for smoking. For about a year now i have been experimenting, with various degrees of success. I bought Jeffs rub recipe and sauce, and I must say the rub is great. The sauce...well i only tried it once and the kids frankly preferred the bottled stuff. Sorry Jeff. But me and my wife liked it a lot--i jacked it with a little JD and it was real fine!
I'm looking forward to sharing some stories with you all, and reading yours.
Tomorrow is Victoria Day in Ontario, a holiday for everyone. I plan on ribs. Question....does anyone use Jeffs rub (or any dry style) overnight? The directions say do it just before the heat, but im wondering if tenderness
and taste may be improved with a few hours in the fridge.
See you all on-line!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky