• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Newbie From Ne Ohio Justing Saying Hi

nu2smokin

Joined May 14, 2007
HI I am Ken From Ne. Ohio, And am Just getting started smoking meats. I am almost finished building my own smoker from 2 55 gallon drums I have read alot of the tips on the sites and can't wait to get started trying some of the recipes I have read on here as well. I look forward to posting as soon as i have something smoking to let everyone know how things turn out until then keep smoking and have many blessed days.

jts70

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 12, 2007
Welcome aboard!! Glag you made it , please post some pic's of that rig you are building !
Good Luck!

triple b

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2007
Welcome to SMF!
Hope to see your new rig and food pics!

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Welcome to SMF Nu2Smokin. Glad you've found us. Ask any questions you have and remember we love those pics!

Keep Smokin

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Welcome to the SMF Nu2Smokin. Be sure to check out Tulsa Jeff's free 5 day eCourse, tons of great info on smoking to get you on your way. Great folks here so jump right in with any and all questions and comments!!!

Glad you found us.

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Welcome Ken, It is nice to see you on the forum. I hope you will become a regular here and share ideas with the friendly folks on the forum.

Bill

squeezy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Attaboy Nu2Smokin, you've come to the right place ...

Welcome to SMF!

can't wait to see your new rig ...

camocook

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 21, 2007
Welcome Nu2Smokin, I've learned quite a bit in my short time here. If you know your way around a kitchen you should pick it up quick.

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
Welcome Nu2smokin,to SMF ...great place and peeps here,any questions ,ask away and someone will answer shortly...in the meantime tons n tons of info to read up on

bbq bubba

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 12, 2007
Welcome to the SMF, gotta little 55 gallon drum project going myself

Any ideas or questions, just hollar..........

scotty's bbq

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 26, 2006
Welcome Nu2smokin!! This is THE BEST place on the net to get help/information on Smoking meat.

What part of Ohio are you in? I am originally from Ohio as well! I'm from Millersburg, Ohio...It's known for the Amish culture.

bud's bbq

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 22, 2007
Welcome - You have come to the rigtht place. Good luck with your cooker building project. I am from north east Ohio - Akron. Go Browns, and Indians.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.