newbie from Minnesota

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mnduckhunter

Original poster
Nov 30, 2009
My name is Jason and am from MN. Just got a smoker for a christmas gift. It's a cajun injector electric smoker. I have it going right now curing it as the instructions directed.

hopefully i am able to learn some stuff from this site.

Hello Jason, welcome to the site. I am from Minnesota as well, Preston area. Stick with us and you will learn all you need to know about the art of smoking meats. Many many good people here with tons of know-how. Anything you need to know, just ask. Glad you found us.

I'm from the Willmar area.

going to try some goose breats on the smoker tomorrow.

Greetings from Minnesota's west coast of the Red River Valley...you'll pick up a lot from this site. I know I have. Might I also suggest KickAssBBQ.com for another Minnesotan.

thanks guys

I have some goose breasts soaking in some hickory BBQ in a food saver bag waiting for tomorrow. Now the big decision would be, what wood to use?

Welcome to the SMF, glad to have you aboard! Glad to see another Minnesotan here stokin-n-smokin. I don't think you will have any problems find what you need here, not to mention so awesome q-views to drool over! Takes some pics of the smokin project and post it for us to see. Lookin forward to your future Q's.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to the forum, ducks, humm--- the wife likes em but I don't. Of course the Thai's cook them a different way. Different subject, let us know how they turn out with Qview of course.

Charlie

welcome to the forum bud... from st cloud area, north of avon. you will find all info ya need to get that smoker rolling... cant wait to see qview!!!

Hello Jason, and welcome to the SMF family! Glad you joined us. Lots of friendly folks here who love helping out, just ask when you have questions.

Welcome to the SMF my new friend.

Welcome, Glad to have you with us. This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For Those of you New to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.
Click Here it's "FREE"... 5 Day eCourse

Everyone here enjoys seeing the Qview so be sure to post plenty of pics...

Large ones that us old people with bad eyes can see.

When you uploading to Photobucket I always use the Large IMG setting, 640 x 480 it is a nice size...

How to post Qview to Forum:

For Step By Step Instructions On Posting Qview Check Out This Tutorial

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=82034

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky