Newbie from Alabama

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fatzay

Original poster
Feb 8, 2016
Hello everyone, greetings from Alabama. I'm new to the smoking game, I always thought I was a grill master so now I'm looking at smoking. That being said I'm an all in kinda guy. My 1st build will be a 250 gal Rv w/warmer. Any advice, plans, or anything you guys think I should know please don't hesitate to inform me. Thanks my fellow smokers.

Man you must need to cook large amounts of meats at one time. If you don't you may wanna re-think your size.

There is nothing wrong with a small unit that gives you the meat you want. No one ever said the best pit masters all cook on large smokers.

Okay, we are ready to get this build started. I will fill my tank with water and dawn this weekend. Can anyone share with me diagrams/schematics for the trailer. My welder said all he need are measurements and diagram. Thanks in advance.
yahoo.gif

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a warm sunny day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky