• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

NEwbee

jts70

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 12, 2007
Just thought I would say hello .I love the site so far I am sure it will be very useful.

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Welcome, welcome!! Glad you are here.

If you are new to smoking, please consider takeing Jeff's 5-day ecourse on smoking basics. I hope you enjoy the site

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Welcome to the SMF jts70. Fellow Michigander here, have quite a few now on the forum. Great bunch of folks here so jump right in.

Glad you found us!!!!

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 7, 2006
definitely the 5 day ecourse and just start perusing the sight. As you get ready to try something then you can start with some direct questions...Just dig in!! Good folks here who will definitely assist.

kingoh4

Joined Mar 25, 2007
Big hello to ya . drop in anytime, someone will be here to help you, maybe, sometime.
Just kidding, good people here. Hang tight you might absorb something!

bbq bubba

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 12, 2007
welcome from the east side of michigan, what parts you from?
boy, were starting to catch up with them texans and missouri boys

peculiarmike

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 29, 2006
Welcome, don't care where you are from! The more you visit the hookeder you get. Fine folks here and a LOT of knowledge, humor too!

jts70

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 12, 2007
I just want to say thanks for all the kind words. I hope to have my smoker next week and I'll be throwing turkey breast in first thing . Any brine recpies?found some here and there but looking for something special

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Welcome aboard,

Does anyone have the official count on how many of us are from Michigan?

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
Welcome to SMF.

Don't worry about it Cheech, you'll never catch Missouri.
BTW how'd that cutting board turn out?

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.