newbee outlaw

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

outlaw

Original poster
Aug 29, 2009
I LIVE IN CENTRAL IOWA
HAS ANYONE HEARD OF A BACKWOODS SMOKER THEIR IS A GUY THAT SELLS THEM CLOSE TO WHERE I LIVE. JUST WANDERED IF ANYBODY HERD OF THEM OR HAS ONE AND IF THEY ARE ANY GOOD THANK YOU OUTLAW
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Yes-They are awesome.Friend/competitor won our KCBS comp this weekend with the 1300 dollar version...Says it was best investment he ever made in smoking...

Highly recommend them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off be sure to stop into the roll call thread and tell us a little about yourself and your equipment, that way we can give you a proper welcome...

I have heard of them and see there advertisements listed in KCBS Bull Sheet monthy publication...

They seem kinda pricey to me.

Definetly not something for bargain hunters etc.Really all depends how much you use.My friend uses his 50 weeks a year,so in his case already paid off in winnings etc......

I agree 100% - at the time I was looking the difference in price for the same unit was nearly $200 and since this is a hobby I could not justify it - YET !!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky