newbee outlaw

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by outlaw, Oct 8, 2009.

1. HAS ANYONE HEARD OF A BACKWOODS SMOKER THEIR IS A GUY THAT SELLS THEM CLOSE TO WHERE I LIVE. JUST WANDERED IF ANYBODY HERD OF THEM OR HAS ONE AND IF THEY ARE ANY GOOD THANK YOU OUTLAW[​IMG]

2. alx

alx Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Yes-They are awesome.Friend/competitor won our KCBS comp this weekend with the 1300 dollar version...Says it was best investment he ever made in smoking...

Highly recommend them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

First off be sure to stop into the roll call thread and tell us a little about yourself and your equipment, that way we can give you a proper welcome...

I have heard of them and see there advertisements listed in KCBS Bull Sheet monthy publication...

They seem kinda pricey to me.

4. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

5. alx

alx Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Definetly not something for bargain hunters etc.Really all depends how much you use.My friend uses his 50 weeks a year,so in his case already paid off in winnings etc......

6. rickw

rickw Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I looked into one but went with an off set, two totally different animals. From what I have read, the folks that have one absolutely loves them.

7. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

I agree 100% - at the time I was looking the difference in price for the same unit was nearly $200 and since this is a hobby I could not justify it - YET !!!