Newb

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kron

Original poster
Aug 10, 2008
New to the forums here. Haven't been smoking long, just the past year or so... Have the following equipment:

* Old Charboil rectangular smoker
* MES - Bought this week
* Smokehouse (4'x4'x7')

Mostly spend my smoke time putting the finishing touches on home made sausage links. Usually wild hog, or venison, or some mix thereof. Have started trying briskets, pork loins, baby backs, steaks, etc...

Rolled up my first two fatties earlier this afternoon after perusing the forums here for the past week. Wife looked kind of skeptically at them, but she'll enjoy.

Looking forward to soaking up some of the tips, tricks, and knowledge from here.

Thanks
Kron

Welcome aboard brother Lot's of great info here. You got a question don't be afraid to ask.

Welcome to the SMF, and congrats on the MES. Lokking forward to sharing good smokes and Q with you!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky