Newb from Boston, where everyone goes for BBQ.....ummm

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nathan179

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 27, 2014
I've been putting out ribs and shoulder for a few years now and can't believe I never joined a forum to learn about some of the finer points.  I have a Charbroil horizontal offset smoker, a Home Depot special my wife got me for my birthday a few years back.  Got several hundred hours on it at this point and I'm probably going to trade up soon, but I know how this one works and how to adjust temp and get the right smoke in the right places. 

Looking forward to learning some new stuff and seeing success stories from across this great country. 

Cheers!

Welcome Nathan. I'm new to the forum as well. Been grilling for years but recently started smoking, and really loving it! Look forward to interacting with everyone and posting pics!

Hello Nathan, welcome to the forum, Know what you mean about being comfortable with your smoker, since you are experienced it wont take long with a new either. Let us know what you decide on and Pictures.

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky