New Year's Balls

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

greendrake

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 6, 2009
North Idaho
Had to do it after seeing a couple other posts on them, garlic onion meatballs, been smoking 2 hours, just popped up to 225 to finish, then into the grape jelly/spicy chili sauce for a nice hot bath. Here's the first couple of shots.

nice, I am getting hungry,.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Sexy time (they turned out incredible, had to eat a few before tossing em back on the grill to simmer in the sauce)

i liked how they looked before & now they look even better.., I gotta give you points for thesse. really nice.
points.gif

I'll take a final shot when I plate em up in a while. I am REALLY happy with these, may be the new weekend snack for a while.

Wow those are some good lucking juicy balls
I don't think I could keep my hands off those balls
icon_redface.gif

Hope they turned out well. Might have to try that someday.

Didn't take a pic when I plated em up, got into a feeding frenzy when a buddy stopped by. The sauce is to sweeten it up like cocktail meatballs, turned out very very tasty.

grape jelly/spicy chili
icon_question.gif
just have to try it I guess.
but them two just dont seem to mix.
your's sure do look good though
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

To coin the phase "Great Balls On the Fire"

I'm doing raspberry jelly and chili sauce...may add some Franks. A lot of replies in this thread definitely don't need to be read out of context. Nice hot balls! What?
icon_smile.gif

You do have to try it! It might seem like a crazy mixture, but it pairs up together fantastically! I've done it with meatballs once, but I've used it with the lil' smokies many times as a super easy appetizer!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky