New Toys

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fftwarren

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Well I got some new toys today. I went to pick up my craigslist meat slicer find, and then when I got home my new stainless steel table that I ordered had come in a day early. So I got 2 new toys in one day. tomorrow I'm going to clean up the meat slicer and shine it up like new 

bf292fbc_IMG_0306.jpg
a159c460_IMG_0307.jpg

7f025f23_IMG_0308.jpg

Congrats nice new toys
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Congrats, a slicer and a SS table. It's all good my friend.

yea, it doesn't have a tag on it or anything. I can't tell whether its and 808 or 909. Im leaning towards the 808 and I see a bunch of them for sale around 1200-1300 refurbished and they dont look as good as this one. Tomorrow I'm going to clean it up really good top to bottom and I think Im gonna hit it with some aluminum polish and get that sucker shining better than it was when it was new.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky