• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for building a UDS and other smokers

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
Well, I could not pass up this on sale price. I have the drums for a uds, but not the proper tools. I now have the proper tool. All I need now is a 250gal propane tank for further fun.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Oh you don't need that to make a UDS. I made mine without a single weld. But it sure could have come in handy. Especially when making the fire basket. haha I can't wait to see your future smoker. Have fun with your new toy!!

que-ball

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 11, 2009
I plan to build my UDS without welding also, if I ever find an unlined drum.  That being said....

NEW TOY!  NEW TOY!  NEW TOY!

Congratulations!

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
cool looks great. i want one 

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
Oh you don't need that to make a UDS. I made mine without a single weld. But it sure could have come in handy. Especially when making the fire basket. haha I can't wait to see your future smoker. Have fun with your new toy!!

RB, sometimes a guy just needs a good excuse to get a new toy. It was $100.00 off of the normal price.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Nice toy for the man cave!

Last edited:

deannc

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 13, 2010
Great score!  

Watching all the builds on here has me wanting to get one.

Definitely have to agree with Rbranstner...it would have nice to have when building the fire basket!  I shed blood on that part of the build.  LOL

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
Great catch!

Tools, Tools and More Tools!!!

TJ

pandemonium

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 4, 2009
Never heard of that brand but it looks nice and having adjustable voltage will be really good to have, Nice pickup

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.