New to your site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

saltasylum

Original poster
Aug 11, 2014
hey all! I've been reading and learning lots of stuff here, I live in NE Fl and as we speak waiting to take my 2nd ever butt off my homemade smoker/grill combo. Put it on at 11:00 am this morning and wrapped it at 4:00, internal temp just hit 200, getting ready to rest it! Looking forward to lots of educational post from all the pros on here!

Hello and welcome to the forum, Great place to learn and share and a bunch of good people. How did it turn out ?

Gary S

This is a great place to learn the art and addiction of smoking meat. I have been on other sites lately and it seems that the same questions are asked over and over. I try reading back in the forum before asking, but i enjoy reading the posts.

Ask all the questions you have and the answers will flow in.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky