New to the site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bcox321

Original poster
Oct 12, 2016
Louisiana
My name is Brad, I'm 23 years old. I'm active duty Air Force stationed in Louisiana. I've always loved cooking and grilling but just got started smoking and I'm obsessed already. I have a cheaper water smoker now but I'm looking to upgrade here soon! I've stumbled across this site on numerous occasions looking at different suggestions and posts and figured it was time to join and make a profile!

Brad, welcome to SMF, and thank you for your service!  Glad you are here and excited about the new obsession.  If you ever have a question, just ask.  The answers will come flying at you fast and furious.

Have fun!

Ray

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky