New to the site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

texasjason

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 6, 2015
Dallas, Texas
Hello All! Just doing a quick introduction here.  Stumbled onto this site and am amazed with all the information.  I'm a rookie in this whole smoking world and looking forward to digging in.  Just getting my feet wet.  I'm in Dallas and started down this path after wanting to do some smoking and then the family getting me a MES for father's day this year.  So here I go.  

Looking forward to learning all I can and utilizing all the resources that are here.

Welcome aboard!!

This is a great place to find information.

Have fun and enjoy your new smoker!! 
grilling_smilie.gif

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a hot & partly cloudy day in East Texas and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Hello All! Just doing a quick introduction here.  Stumbled onto this site and am amazed with all the information.  I'm a rookie in this whole smoking world and looking forward to digging in.  Just getting my feet wet.  I'm in Dallas and started down this path after wanting to do some smoking and then the family getting me a MES for father's day this year.  So here I go.  
Looking forward to learning all I can and utilizing all the resources that are here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky