New to the site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinheat

Original poster
Jun 14, 2015
Hey there guys my name is Lance new to the site but not really to smoking. Been at it since I was about 15 so 16 yrs under my belt so far. My favorite way to spend my weekend. I make all my own rubs, sauces, and injections. Currently sitting out by my smoker with a shoulder going on hour 7. I'm in Tennessee that's rite the birth place of BBQ ;) but I'd say my style is more of a blend of regions been all over the country and sampled some of the finest of every region out there.

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a warm, cloudy and humid day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Welcome to the board, Lance! It's great to be able to sample regional Q styles, and nobody here hassles anyone else about their style being wrong.

Welcome from SC, Lance. You should be able to add a lot to this site. When I was your age, we had just begun using fire. We didn't know anything about BBQ.

BTW, you can be proud of Tennessee if you want to, but SC is the original BBQ. lol
Good luck and keep on smoking, Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky