New to the site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mamabull

Original poster
May 31, 2014
I am new to the site, but have enjoyed your recipes without joining.  I have a weber propane grill and a Big Green Egg smoker.  Have basically grilled simple items on the grill and smoked only a few things on the smoker.  But this year I plan on becoming one with my grill and smoker to hopefully become a "pro" at both.  Looking forward to reading and learning from this site!

If ya need any help or have questions, just ask away.... Very knowledgeable folks on this site !

Welcome from East Texas, glad you joind the group.

Gary S

Howdy MammaBull

Welcome to the forum! We appreciate you joining our group of cooking enthusiasts. I always suggest all the new folks check out Jeff's Smoking E Course.  Lots of great information and best of all it is completely free! Enjoy your stay with us. Ask questions and join our discussions.  You'll find this to be a wonderful community of people.

Brian 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky