New to the Group Saying Hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

forsberg432

Original poster
Jan 4, 2008
Arvada Colorado
I think I found a wonderful group of Smokers. I started with one of those little R2-D2 looking red smokers and had some success...and some failure. For Christmas this year I was given a Char Broil Silver Smoker. I thought if I wanted to be good at this thing I better get with some people that know the ropes. This site looks great.

I just got my Cabela's propane smoker for Christmas too. With the help of a lot of knowledgable people here I have already had 2 successful dinners. You will find the advice here great. By the way...welcome.

Jeez I hope thats your real name, rather than being a fan of Floppa. Oh and welcome to SMF. Great group of folks here. :)

welcome aboard,youll find your answers here
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the site. The Silver Smoker is what I use. Its not a bad smoker with some modifications.

Welcome to SMF. You should check out the 5 day ecourse. Alot of good info in there. There is alot of good, nice people here that are eager to help. Enjoy.

Welcome to the forum Forsberg! Lots of good info here and friendly folks willing to share.
smile.gif

Welcome Forsberg...you'll have some fun here...great people without a doubt

Thanks for joining us at the SMF, we have a great membership here that is willing to share Q Views, smoke adventures, and anything else enjoyable. Looking forward to your smokes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky