New to the forum.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kenster56

Original poster
Oct 31, 2013
Hello,  My name is Ken. I am from Scottsdale Arizona. I purchased a Smokin Tex 1400 Electric Smoker after I retired and am happy that I did. So far I have smoked briscuit, pork butt, baby back ribs (they didn't turn out so good, I added to much smoke), Whole chicken and cold smoked cheese. Looking forward to trying different things, meeting new friends and getting some ideas from the forum.

View media item 265821

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   .........
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Hi Ken and welcome to the forums!  You've found the best place I know for sharing ideas on smoking, grilling, curing, etc.  There are plenty of friendly, knowledgeable folks here who really enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input here, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky