New to Smoking from Cambridge Ohio

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lintonkennels

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 17, 2010
Salesville Ohio
Hi my name is JD Linton. I am 26 years old with a wife and a baby girl. They are the pride and joy of my life. I just bought a Master Built electric Digital Smoke House. I mainly bought it to do jerky and trail bologna from deer meat. I try to go hunting when I have the time but that sometimes is pretty hard to do. But now that I have seen some of your guys recipes and the things you can do with your smokers I am hooked. I wanna try a fatty here soon and am thinking about doing some chicken this weekend. I have a Yamaha Rhino that me and my wife like to take on rides with the dogs and twice a year we go to our local mud pits for a weekend ride with friends. I also raise Labrador Retrivers. I have two females and one male lab. They are part of family. We just had 13 pups out of my new female and we are selling them. I am very intersted in this hobby and hope to get better at it than I am now. Thanks for all your help guys.

Welcome, Glad to have you with us. This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For Those of you New to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.
Click Here it's "FREE"... 5 Day eCourse

How to post Qview to Forum:

When you uploading to Photobucket I always use the Large IMG setting, 640 x 480 it is a nice size...

Everyone here enjoys seeing the Qview so be sure to post plenty of pics...

Large ones that us old people with bad eyes can see.

For Step By Step Instructions On Posting Qview Check Out This Tutorial

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=82034

Welcome aboard the SMF from sunny Florida! Spend some time here and you'll be up and smokin' some of the best tasting meat you've ever had in no time at all. The MES is a wonderful little smoker for novices to learn on. Enjoy your stay and happy smokin'

Don

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks here and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
icon_smile.gif

Hey, man...welcome. Not too far from me...Im just north of Coshocton. Your labs have any waterfowling background? I am looking for a local breeder for a good lab i can start working with.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky