New to smokin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigb831

Original poster
Nov 8, 2015
just ordered a rectec and it should be here by tomorrow. ive bbq on gas and charcoal grills for ever and i have always wanted to get involved in smoking. i have no idea what im doing when it comes to smoking but ive been youtubin and googling for awhile. i know i will be on here quite often to pick everyones brains. im BigB from the sunshine state of california

Howdy BigB.

Welcome to the forum.  You've come to the right place. Lots of great folks here and tons on know how! b

Welcome BigB! You found a great place to get advice, recipes, inspiration for your new hobby. If you can't find a thread that answers a question you might have then someone is usually quick to offer advice. I use You tube for a lot of info too, but nothing beats having access to some of the experts here for one on one advice. Good luck!

Welcome from SC, Bigb. It's sure good to have you on this great site.

Good luck with your new rig and good smokin', Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky