New to group, from Greensboro, North Carolina

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dpresnell88

Original poster
Sep 6, 2015
Greensboro, North Carolina
Hey hey everybody..
Names Dennis, new here. Been smoking for about 5 years, recently upgraded to a split barrel w/ sidebox stick burner. Mostly smoke pig, shoulder, ribs, etc.
Looking forward to learning from some experienced folks and sharing my successes and failures.

Welcome from SC, Dennis. You've come to the right place. You are already a smoker, but there's always something new to learn. There are lots of folks here who are ready to share their ideas and tips. All you have to do is ask. Send some pics of your cooks so we can see your work.

Good luck and keep on smokin', Joe.

Welcome!  I'm a newbie from the Charlotte area.

Off-topic, have you ever had BBQ in Lexington?  Are the places as good as they say?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky