new to forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bdad

Original poster
Oct 9, 2013
I live outside Atlanta. I smoke on a BGE and also use a Ribalizer on my Weber gas grill. I have used the BGE about 4 times been going out of state a lot lately. I have bought a Cyber cue for the egg but have not taken it out of the box yet. I planning on doing a Boston butt on it Friday morning.

Welcome to the forums!  You'll find that this is a great place to learn and share ideas on grilling, smoking , curing, etc.  Folks here genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask anytime you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... 
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Merry Christmas all.
I purchaed the recipes for Jeffs rub and bbq sauce a while back how do I find it

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky