• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New to forum, not to smokin

irish_smoker

Joined Jan 2, 2007
Hey all, I've had my Bradley electric for a few years now and use it pretty regularly. I'll fire it up for a Sunday-afternoon-football-watching snack and cold smoke some summer sausage. Done alot of pork shoulders, pork loin, chicken breast-bacon wraps, ribs, ABT's, chops, etc. Always looking to learn more, find some new recipes, and share some of my own creations.

Seems like a good group in here so I look forward to using the site.

illini

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 11, 2006
irish_smoker Welcome to SMF

Jump right in and share with us....Electrics have a following here.
There is about every electric known and some homemade hybrids too.
Hope you enjoy being here as much as I do!!

up in smoke

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 12, 2006
Yep, if it will smoke meat, itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s got a place here in this forum,Welcome

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
Welcome to SMF. Sounds like you're already an expert. Always room for more experts here. We look forward to your experiences. Now everyone!! GROUP HUG!

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Welcome it is good to see an other electric smoker on aboard (though I do use my charcoal smoker from time to time).

Glad to have you on the forum. Hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
Welcome to SMF irish_smoker!!! Always good to have more experience and recipes find us. ;)

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.