New to Board

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

peppersteak

Original poster
Jun 5, 2006
Georgia
Hello everyone. My name is Pepper (family name, long story) I am from Atlanta, GA, I am 27 years old, and have been smoking pork butts, chickens and turkeys for a few years now. Started doing it in college for fun and fell in love with it. I have done most of my smoking on a standard Brinkman Smoker but have recently stepped up to a Big Green Egg and I am looking forward to furthering my knowledge.

Me and a friend also created a website to add our recipes to if anyone wants to check it out, it is, Kitchen Convergence (it's nothing special but definately comes in handy when I am not at home)

Pepper, welcome to our corner of Smoking Heaven. Nice website that you and Matt have created, I need to do something like that-I figure I have a 100+ recipes on two different computers and it's getting hard to remember what recipes are on which 'puter.

Smoking Meat Forum is a great place to learn new ideas and ways of doing things and a great place to share your knowledge too. Glad to have you here!

Welcome Pepper, so great to have you join our little smoking family. I checked out your website, it's great. I love looking for new recipes and trying them out but more than that I love sharing good recipes with others. That's just one of the many great things about SMF, all of the recipe sharing. Hope you enjoy it here and that we hear alot from you in other posts.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky