new to a great site

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by bbq enthusiast, Jan 3, 2008.

1. bbq enthusiast

bbq enthusiast Smoke Blower SMF Premier Member

Hey people, scott from northern california here. I scanned this site the other day, and fell in love with the nice, friendly, people here. I dont have a smoker yet but with all the info here I know I will make the right choice. I like to BBQ with my weber grill and love smoked foods, so I will say that "I'm just learning" about smoking foods. And yes I am starting the E-courses right now!!!!

2. gramason

gramason Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome, this is the right place to get you on your way.

3. pigcicles

pigcicles Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

You made a great choice BBQ Enthusiast. Keep reading and learning. When you're ready, we're here to help. Welcome to SMF - hope to see a lot more of you.

4. walking dude

walking dude Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

dude........one step ahead of us.....already signing up for the ecourse........

welcome............you will learn SO much here...........

i know i have........i THOUGHT i had sum what of a clue about smoking.......till i found this spot...........

once again.........welcome

d88de

5. fla-gypsy

fla-gypsy Smoke Blower

Welcome to the SMF, class is in!

6. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard. Lots of good info. on here.

Kookie

7. Welcome. You will definitly learn alot from being here and meet alot of very nice people eager to lend a hand. Don't be ashamed to ask ANYTHING here.

8. smokerlover

smokerlover Smoke Blower

Welcome!!
    You definately picked the best site! I have learned so much from everyone here. The best people are here to help.

9. richtee

richtee Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Great move Scott...both the Ecourse AND joining here! We'll be expecting some awesome Q-View soon... And my new advice to beginners...smoke it, don't choke it! :{)

10. ba_loko

ba_loko Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Party pooper! [​IMG]

11. richtee

richtee Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Heh.. sowwy ;{)

12. bbq enthusiast

[​IMG] lol NICE advice thanks[​IMG]

13. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard.[​IMG]

14. homebrew & bbq

homebrew & bbq Smoking Fanatic

Welcome to SMF! There's lots of stuff you can read here, but sometimes I find it's almost overwhelming. Don't be shy about asking a question if you want an answer to a specific question. There are folks here who are always ready to share their experience. [​IMG]

15. welcome to SMF.....alot of good stuff to learn about and even more recipes to share!

16. cman95

cman95 Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF. This is THE place to be.

17. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Meoo Scott from NorCal, glad to have you arounf the SMF. You're going to have a great time here, plenty of friendly folks who are willing to share smokes, Q Views, and good advise. If you have any questions, they will get answered. Hope you can stay dry this weekend...

18. smokeys my pet

smokeys my pet Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Scott welcome to smf, see ya round for a long time I hope.!!!!!!!!!

19. bbq enthusiast

ya the rain is coming down pretty good right now thank goodness for the internet and this site!