new to a great site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbq enthusiast

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 1, 2008
Antelope CA.
Hey people, scott from northern california here. I scanned this site the other day, and fell in love with the nice, friendly, people here. I dont have a smoker yet but with all the info here I know I will make the right choice. I like to BBQ with my weber grill and love smoked foods, so I will say that "I'm just learning" about smoking foods. And yes I am starting the E-courses right now!!!!

You made a great choice BBQ Enthusiast. Keep reading and learning. When you're ready, we're here to help. Welcome to SMF - hope to see a lot more of you.

dude........one step ahead of us.....already signing up for the ecourse........

welcome............you will learn SO much here...........

i know i have........i THOUGHT i had sum what of a clue about smoking.......till i found this spot...........

once again.........welcome

d88de

Welcome. You will definitly learn alot from being here and meet alot of very nice people eager to lend a hand. Don't be ashamed to ask ANYTHING here.

Welcome!!
You definately picked the best site! I have learned so much from everyone here. The best people are here to help.

Great move Scott...both the Ecourse AND joining here! We'll be expecting some awesome Q-View soon... And my new advice to beginners...smoke it, don't choke it! :{)

Party pooper!
biggrin.gif

Welcome to SMF! There's lots of stuff you can read here, but sometimes I find it's almost overwhelming. Don't be shy about asking a question if you want an answer to a specific question. There are folks here who are always ready to share their experience.
icon_smile.gif

Meoo Scott from NorCal, glad to have you arounf the SMF. You're going to have a great time here, plenty of friendly folks who are willing to share smokes, Q Views, and good advise. If you have any questions, they will get answered. Hope you can stay dry this weekend...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky