new team members need

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbq ron

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 13, 2008
missouri
well i lost my last team members today due to other obligations, so i need to put a whole new team together. i have almost everything and need help with the entery fees and such. please pm me if you are interested
i live is st peters mo

Hey Ron,
Sure wish you were a tad closer 'cuz I would volunteer in a heartbeat.

I am wishfully thinking about entering one here locally but as yet not found anyone to join me. I have never entered but have been to several. My former buddies in Texas used a few of my recipes and won awards in several of the fairs and cook-offs in and around the Dallas area. I was always in the cheering section but not as an actual participant.

Good luck on finding a new team. The one heere locally is in early September and sure hoping I can find a few guys to join and enter with me.

Jack~

I know this is a old thread, but did you find team members ? whaere are you located? I am in NM

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky